Reporting PCB Complaints in Connecticut

PCB complaints can be reported to the Connecticut DEEP at (860) 424-3368 (Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30).

PCB spills must also be reported to the Department's Emergency Response Unit first at (860) 424-3338 (24 hours).

For more information, please contact the Connecticut PCB Program at (860) 424-4177, e-mail the PCB Coordinator or write to:

Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Bureau of Materials Management and Compliance Assurance
PCB Program
79 Elm Street
Hartford, CT 06106-5127

Content Last Updated December 2023