The State of Connecticut has implemented a state-of-the-art emergency notification system to alert residents anywhere in the state about life-threatening emergency conditions.
You can get emergency alerts sent to you on any communication device that you use, such as your cell phone, email, text message, or certain hearing impaired devices, just by providing your information, and keeping it updated on this site.
You pick where, you pick how!
- If you do not remember the username you created for your CTALERT account, contact the CTAlert Support Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance in retrieving your username.
- If you are unable to retrieve your username, you will need to create a new account. Please follow the “Sign Up” link to create a new CTALERT account. You will not receive duplicate messages if you have duplicate registrations.
To STOP Receiving CTALERT notifications, you can stop receiving notifications by the following methods.
- SMS/TEXT Messages: TEXT STOP to #893-61
- EMAIL Messages: Email Remove My Account to email@example.com and the CTAlert Support Team will remove your CTALERT Registration
- Voice Messages: During Voice Message Press "9" and your phone number will be removed from any future voice notifications.
If you unsubscribed from voice notifications you can re-subscribe by calling:
- United States Toll free (800) 830-3493, Global Direct Dial: 1-626-486-9782.