If a person believes that their rights under the law have been violated by their employer, what can they do?

Read time: 6 minutes

If a person believes that a violation of the law has occurred, they may file a civil action in superior court within 90 days of the alleged violation. An employer’s good faith belief that the person ingested or was impaired by cannabis during work hours may be asserted by the employer as a defense. 

Workplace and Employee Information Possession