Where should municipalities send information about cannabis zoning changes?

Read time: 6 minutes

Municipalities should complete a form that was emailed to them regarding zoning status.  Completing the form will satisfy the statutory reporting requirements of the Department of Consumer Protection and the Office of Policy and Management.  If you have not received an email with the form, please email DCP.Cannabis@ct.gov and identify the municipality that you represent.

Cannabis use and Safety Zoning and Municipalities Location and Zoning