Contact your city or town for more information. In general, you won't be able to smoke or vape cannabis anywhere you can't smoke or vape tobacco. Cities and towns may enact ordinances to regulate whether and where cannabis can be consumed in public. At home, landlords may prohibit smoking and vaping, but they generally may not prohibit possession or consumption of other forms of cannabis. Cannabis use will be prohibited in state parks and on state beaches and waters.
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?
- Are there packaging or labeling standards for CBD and legal Delta products?
- Can a food service bake cakes, brownies, etc., and use cannabis as an ingredient for consumption and sale to the consumer?
- Can I gift cannabis to other individuals?
- Can I give away my inventory of delta-8 products if they have more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry-weight basis?