No. For tiered and other multi-leveled grow space, only the area of the floor space is considered; not each tier. For example, an indoor grow space measurement only considers the outermost walls of the room, not the footprint of each tier or level.
- Backers and Business Owners
- Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
- Location and Zoning
- Licensing - Lotteries and Application Information
- Establishing a Business
- Adult-Use Cannabis Licensing Program
- After our conversion to Hybrid Retailer, are Dispensary Technicians required to complete Medical Marijuana transactions?
- After our conversion to Hybrid Retailer, does a ratio of three (3) Dispensary Technicians to one (1) Dispensary Pharmacist still need to be maintained?
- After our Hybrid Retailer Conversion Application is approved and the Adult-Use Cannabis market opens, are there restrictions where an employee with an Adult-Use Cannabis Employee credential is allowed in the facility?
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?