No. The definition of “sale” under the adult-use cannabis and controlled substances laws includes transfer without compensation. It is illegal to give away delta-8 products if they have more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry-weight basis.
- Are there packaging or labeling standards for CBD and legal Delta products?
- Can I buy or sell products with delta-8-THC or delta-10-THC in Connecticut today?
- Can I gift cannabis to other individuals?
- Can I give away my inventory of delta-8 products if they have more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry-weight basis?
- Can I grow cannabis at home?