If you are the sole owner of your business and no other individual has 5 percent or more ownership or control of your business, you may apply as a sole proprietor and will need to list yourself as a backer on the application. Once you have submitted the application for your establishment, you will receive an email to complete the individual backer application. Your individual backer application must be completed and submitted before the close of the application period, if applicable, to be considered.
- Application and Licensing Fees
- License Application Information
- The Lottery Process
- Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
- Adult-Use Cannabis Licensing Program
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?
- Are the lottery and license application fees refundable?
- Are there limits to the number of Equity Joint Ventures a producer or dispensary facility can partner with?
- Can a business entity be a Backer of a cannabis establishment?