If your product label states a total THC or THC content of less than 0.3 percent on a dry-weight basis, your product likely complies with the law. Contact the manufacturer on the label to confirm that the THC content is less than 0.3 percent on a dry-weight basis.
Can I sell products labeled less than 0.3 percent THC without a license?
Read time: 6 minutes
- Backers and Business Owners
- Establishing a Business
- Location and Zoning
- Retail Sales
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?
- Are there packaging or labeling standards for CBD and legal Delta products?
- Can I buy or sell products with delta-8-THC or delta-10-THC in Connecticut today?
- Can I give away my inventory of delta-8 products if they have more than 0.3 percent THC on a dry-weight basis?
- Can I purchase hemp products in a dispensary facility without a medical marijuana card?