No. Lottery and license application fees are non-refundable. Please ensure your application is complete before submitting your application and fee.
- Application and Licensing Fees
- License Application Information
- The Lottery Process
- Licensing Frequently Asked Questions
- Adult-Use Cannabis Licensing Program
- Are cannabis establishments required to be located a certain distance from any other buildings or businesses, including more than 1,500 feet from a school?
- Are the lottery and license application fees refundable?
- Are there limits to the number of Equity Joint Ventures a producer or dispensary facility can partner with?
- Can a business entity be a Backer of a cannabis establishment?