- Ensuring Access to Students with Print Disabilities
- Accessible Educational Materials for Parents and Families
- CT AIM or http://aim.serc.co/ - Learn about Accessible Instructional Materials (AIM) including National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard (NIMAS) and trade books/novels. The Web site is maintained by the State Education Resource Center (SERC) and offers more information about the AIM decision-making process, explores frequently asked questions with resources, lists and active professional development and learning opportunities offered by agencies throughout Connecticut regarding AIM/NIMAS.
- What Connecticut Educators Need to Know - "Under Construction"
- Topic Brief: Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) and the NIMAS/MIMAC – Additional Assurances Required for IDEA Part B Grant
- Flow Chart: Determining the Need for AEM and Acquiring AEM from the Appropriate Sources