Connecticut General Statutes
- Section 10-222q: Social and Emotional Learning and School Climate Advisory Collaborative.
- Section 10-233(a-n): Concerning the appropriate use of suspension in CT schools .
- Section 10-233l: Concerning Out-Of-School Suspensions And Expulsions For Students In Preschool And Grades Kindergarten To Two
- Section 10-222j: Training, prevention, identification and response to school bullying, teen dating violence and youth suicide.
- Section 10-222d: Safe school climate plans and assessment.
- Section 10-198d: Concerning Chronic Absenteeism.
- Section 10-220a: Concerning In-service. training. Professional development and evaluation committees. Institutes for educators. Cooperating teacher program, regulations.
- Section 10-222g: Prevention and intervention strategy for bullying and teen dating violence.
- Section 17a-22ff: Children's Mental, Emotional and Behavioral Health Plan Implementation Advisory Board.