Welcome to RSCO
The Regional School Choice Office (RSCO) invites you to search here to learn about the amazing public school options in the Greater Hartford Region that are available for Connecticut students.
RSCO On-line Application
Check out the new on-line application that includes details about the schools and programs, an interactive map, and the ability to log in multiple times before submitting so you can make the most informed decision.
Take your time to review your school choices, make changes, and submit your application before the February 28, 2021 deadline. Be sure to check the e-mail account you use as a login for updates about your application. If you have questions, we are here to help! Use the message option in the on-line application or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-713-6990.
New! RSCO 2021-22 Family Guide
Check out the new RSCO Family Guide to School Choice in the Greater Harford Region for grades Pre-K to 12.
RSCO School Choice Fairs Have Gone Virtual!
You can't come to the Fairs so we are bringing the Fairs to you! Visit the RSCO Virtual Fair website to learn more about the RSCO schools and programs, view videos and start your application for the 2021-22 school year! Search the website's calendar to find live events that appeal to your family. You can also view presentations, talk to administrators, and more. Keep checking the Virtual Fair website for the latest information about these amazing schools and programs!
On the same site, we will feature the Winter Virtual Fair from January 25 through 29, 2021. It will be a week filled with live virtual presentations and question and answer (Q&A) opportunities with school personnel. More details to come!
- Magnet Schools, Grades PK to 12 (Theme-Based schools)
- Open Choice Schools, Grades PK to 12
- Hartford Residents: Students attend schools in participating suburban school districts
- Non-Hartford Residents: Students attend participating neighborhood schools in Hartford
- Technical High Schools, Grades 9 to 12 (Career and College Readiness programming)
- Agricultural Science and Technology Schools, Grades 9 to 12 (Career and College Readiness programming)