- Ticket Status - This document lists current and recently closed technical issues.
Below are links to emails that were sent to all ED166 Contacts. Go to the District Profile screen in the ED166 application to update the contact information for your LEA.
- 8/8/19 - Request for outplaced contact information
- 7/30/19 - Reminders
- 7/16/19 - Technical issues, reminders
- 6/24/19 - Report logic issues, APSEP/Outplaced reminders
- 6/3/19 - Announcement of the opening of TCS, training reminders
- 5/22/19 - Next Generation Accountability Indicator 12 Survey
- 5/17/19 - TCS Updates: Codes, APSEP Process, Training and Working Days Registration, Help Site updates
- 5/14/19 - Email sent to APSEP Directors and outplaced facility contacts
- 4/5/19 - Contact information review
- 4/3/19 - Collection timelines, collection survey, training needs, and suggestions
- TCS Workflow
- TCS Template - Use this to manually create your file.
- 2018 - 2019 User Guide - only minor changes made to the guide (grammar, etc).
- 2017 - 2018 User Guide
- 2016 - 2017 User Guide
- Certification Checklist - Be sure to complete each of these items to review your data prior to Certification.
- Transition/Vocational Service Providers - A student must be registered to one of these facilities in order to use code 02 (transition services) on the Missing SASID Report.
- APSEP/Outplaced Facility TCS Contact Information - These are the individuals in each facility that provide TCS data. The document is updated as new information is received. APSEP/Outplaced Facilities have been requested to send LEA's data by August 1, 2019.
- Approved Extensions for Outplaced Facilities - Some facilities have been given an extension beyond the August 1 deadline. This document list the facilities and extension dates.
- Course Code Structure
- Prior-to-Secondary School Course Classification System:
- Secondary School Course Classification System:
- Secondary Course Code List
- NEW Secondary Course Codes - To bridge the gap between SCED 6.0 and the current codes several new codes will be available for use this year. You do not have to add these to your system if you do not currently offer these courses. If there are any courses that your LEA offers that are not on the list please email me.
- Career Technical Education Course Codes & Clusters - This document lists the courses that fall into each Technical Education Cluster. A master list is on the first tab, and a tab for each cluster follows. The master list can be sorted by cluster and each cluster header is linked to the cluster tab.
- Change Log (updated 10/5/18)
- Secondary Course Code List
Next Generation Indicator Information:
Additional Information About All CSDE Data Collections:
- Visit the CSDE Data Collections page for information about all data collections, the Commissioner’s letter, the Agency Data Acquisition Plan, Timely and Accurate Information, Summary of Timely/Accurate Due Dates, certifying data, logging in, and passwords/usernames.