2018-2019 Documentation has not yet been posted. The information below can be used as a guide as there are no major changes to the collection.
- TCS Workflow
- TCS Template - Use this to manually create your file.
- 2017 - 2018 User Guide - only minor changes made to the guide (grammar, etc).
- 2016 - 2017 User Guide
- Certification Checklist - Be sure to complete each of these items to review your data prior to Certification.
- Transition/Vocational Service Providers - A student must be registered to one of these facilities in order to use code 02 (transition services) on the Missing SASID Report.
- Course Code Structure
- Prior-to-Secondary School Course Classification System:
- Secondary School Course Classification System:
- Secondary Course Code List
- Career Technical Education Course Codes & Clusters - This document lists the courses that fall into each Technical Education Cluster. A master list is on the first tab, and a tab for each cluster follows. The master list can be sorted by cluster and each cluster header is linked to the cluster tab.
- Change Log (updated 10/5/18)
Next Generation Indicator Information:
- Outplaced Facility TCS Contact Information - This is contact information for facilities that uploaded into the secure folder (updated 7/12/18).
Additional Information About All CSDE Data Collections:
- Visit the CSDE Data Collections page for information about all data collections, the Commissioner’s letter, the Agency Data Acquisition Plan, Timely and Accurate Information, Summary of Timely/Accurate Due Dates, certifying data, logging in, and passwords/usernames.