- TCS Workflow
- TCS Template - Use this to manually create your file.
- 2020 - 2021 User Guide - Definitions, code lists, etc.
- Certification Checklist - Be sure to complete each of these items to review your data prior to Certification.
- Facility Code List - This list provides the seven digit course code for the Course Facility Code and Facility 1 Code fields.
- Transition/Vocational Service Providers - A student must be registered to one of these facilities and under the age of 17 or over the age of 22 in order to use code 02 (transition services) on the Missing SASID Report.
- SCED Codes - For the 2020-2021 school year SCED Version 7.0 file will be used.
- Additional Codes - This document lists new SCED 8.0 Codes and Connecticut specific codes that are also valid in the 2020-2021 collection year.
- Code Map - This document lists all of the codes that were previously accepted by TCS and maps them to the appropriate SCED Codes.
- Commonly Used Elementary & Middle School Codes - This document lists codes that can be used to report students in PK- 6.
- Course Code Structure
- Computer Science Course Reporting Guidance
Next Generation Indicator Information:
- Indicator 7: On-Track in 9th Grade - an overview
- Indicator 7: Calculation Information - a detailed graphical explanation of the calculation
- Prior-to-Secondary School Course Classification System:
- Secondary School Course Classification System:
- Secondary Course Code List
- Career Technical Education Course Codes & Clusters - This document lists the courses that fall into each Technical Education Cluster. A master list is on the first tab, and a tab for each cluster follows. The master list can be sorted by cluster and each cluster header is linked to the cluster tab.
Additional Information About All CSDE Data Collections:
- Visit the CSDE Data Collections page for information about all data collections, the Commissioner’s letter, the Agency Data Acquisition Plan, Timely and Accurate Information, Summary of Timely/Accurate Due Dates, certifying data, logging in, and passwords/usernames.