2023-24 Summer Enrichment Grant Program
The Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) is pleased to announce a third round of funding for the 2023-2024 Summer Enrichment Grant Program, which provides equitable, high-quality, and accessible summer enrichment opportunities for Connecticut children. This grant program provides $11.5 million in funding for programming and activities during the summer of 2023 and the summer of 2024.
The 2023-2024 Summer Enrichment Program will award two-year grants of up to $150,000 in funds to a limited number of eligible programs. Camps may either apply for an Expansion Grant (up to $50,000 in funding) or for an Innovation Grant (between $50,000 and $150,000 in funding). Camps can use the funds for expanding the number of students served, adding additional support services and/or activities, and subsidizing enrollment costs by providing scholarships for families from low-income backgrounds.
- Registration for 2023-24 Summer Enrichment Grant Program Informational Webinar (Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend this before applying)
- Summer Enrichment Overview Document (Applicants are strongly encouraged to read this before applying)
- 2023-24 Summer Enrichment Application
- 2023-24 Summer Enrichment Informational Webinar Recording and Slides
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2023-24 Summer Enrichment Grantees