Law Enforcement Resources
AREAS OF INTEREST
- CONNECTICUT MATERIAL
- JUDICIAL BRANCH
- FEDERAL MATERIAL
- Federal Criminal Laws -- USC: Title 18-Crimes & Criminal Procedure
- U.S. Supreme Court -- Includes dockets, oral arguments, court rules and opinions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit -- Second Circuit Court of Appeals, what they do, what opinions they've issued.
- U.S. District Courts District of Connecticut -- Bridgeport, New Haven and Hartford District Court information including calendars, rules and opinions.
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations -- The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a currently updated version of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). It is not an official legal edition of the CFR. The e-CFR is an editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office.
- GENERAL INFORMATION