Jessica Blank, Field Program Consultant
Carrie-Jo McGuffey, Supervisor
Welcome to the Connecticut Police Officer Standards and Training Council’s (POST-C) website, Accreditation Division page. We have put together some information about the POST-C Accreditation Program, the Process, Phases (steps), and a listing of Agencies that have been awarded accredited status.
There are sections on this page for Accreditation Managers and Accreditation Assessors which contain documents used in the program for self-assessment and on-site assessments.
The Connecticut Police Academy has obtained Public Safety Training Academy Accreditation from The Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies Inc. (CALEA). More information regarding this program can be found on the CALEA website: www.calea.org.
Please select INDEX which will take you to the site index of topical information for your review.
- Accreditation File Review/On-Site Schedule 2023
- 2022 Accreditation Standards Manual 6th Edition
- Tier I On Site Checklist
- Tier II On Site Checklist
- Tier III On Site Checklist
- Accreditation Report Tier I SAMPLE
- Accreditation Report Tier I
- Accreditation Report Tier II
- Accreditation Report Tier III
- Accreditation Awards (Oct. 2022)