1. PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT OFFICER, REAL ASSETS FUND
The Pension Fund Management Division, managing over $44 billion in assets, is searching for a Principal Investment Officer (PIO) responsible for management of the $5.2 billion Real Assets Fund.
The Fund invests in core, value add, opportunistic real estate strategies and publicly traded securities (primarily REITs and Real Estate Operating Companies). Investments are also made in infrastructure and natural resources strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or related field of business.
- At least seven years of relevant investment experience, preferably private institutional real estate/real assets.
- In-depth understanding of the real assets sector, private markets, alternative investment strategies and vehicles, and the principles and practices of institutional investing.
- Understanding of research in real estate/real assets, including market trends, strategies, industries, sectors, and geographies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally.
- Dedication to public service and understanding of defined benefit plans.
- Advanced degree.
- CFA or CAIA.
- Investment experience working in or consulting to the public sector.