Answers to Common Questions
On the Function, Jurisdiction
Judicial Review Council
GUIDELINES FOR COMPLETING THIS FORM
- Read these guidelines and the complaint form before completing the form.
- Type or clearly print all information.
- If extra sheets of paper are used, use only one side of 8 ½” X 11" sheets.
- Do not bind your complaint.
- Do not use tabs.
- Use as few staples as possible.
- Provide only documents and transcripts that are relevant to your complaint.
- Be sure to retain a copy of your complaint and any papers that may accompany it for your records.
- Use a separate form for each individual being complained against.
1. The council cannot act upon complaints that are made to express dissatisfaction with a decision or ruling.
2. The council cannot affect the progress or the outcome of a case.
3. The council cannot disqualify an individual from presiding over a case.
4. The council cannot act upon complaints alleging improper conduct that occurred outside the statute of limitation as provided by law.