COVID-19: Get the latest updates on COVID-19 at ct.gov/coronavirus. Find a vaccination site near you at ct.gov/covidvaccine.
- Do you owe back taxes? The 2021 CT Tax Amnesty Program offers a limited opportunity to make it right. Click here for more information.
- If you filed 2020 Schedule CT-EITC, Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit along with your 2020 Form CT-1040, Connecticut Income Tax Return, on or
before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for the 2020 EITC Enhancement Program, click here for more information.
- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page
- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Click here for updated information
- Learn more about myconneCT
Page 1 of 1
IP 2008(14), Sales and Use Tax Exemptions for Purchases or Leases of Fuel-Efficient Passenger Motor Vehicles
IP 2008(27), A Guide to Calculating Your Annualized Estimated Income Tax Installments and Worksheet CT-1040 AES
IP 2008(26), Q & A on the Business Entity Tax
IP 2008(9), Connecticut Tax Guide for Payers of Nonpayroll Amounts
IP 2008(23), Personal Taxes
IP 2008(22), Connecticut Income Tax Information for Armed Forces Personnel and Veterans
IP 2008(25.1), Federal/State Electronic Filing Handbook
IP 2008(14.1), Sales and Use Tax Exemptions for Purchases or Leases of Fuel-Efficient Passenger Motor Vehicles
IP 2008(20), Estimated Connecticut Income Taxes
IP 2008(13), Connecticut Income Tax Treatment of Gambling Winnings Other Than State Lottery Winnings
IP 2008(21), Q & A: Income Tax Credit for Property Taxes Paid to a Connecticut Political Subdivision
IP 2008(11), Exemptions From Admissions Tax
IP 2008(7), Is My Connecticut Withholding Correct?
IP 2008(28), A Guide for Filers of Multiple Form CT-1041ES
IP 2008(12), The Connecticut Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit Program