Child Tax Rebate - A new child tax rebate was recently authorized by the Connecticut General Assembly, click here to learn more.

Gas Tax - For updated information on the Suspension of the Motor Fuels Tax click here

Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: - Click here for updated information

myconneCT - Learn more about myconneCT

Admissions and Dues Taxes Form

Name Type Description Revised
Form & Inst. Admissions and Dues Taxes Return 07/2021