- The Department of Revenue Services will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022, a state holiday.

- Do you owe back taxes? The 2021 CT Tax Amnesty Program offers a limited opportunity to make it right. Click here for more information.

- If you filed 2020 Schedule CT-EITC, Connecticut Earned Income Tax Credit along with your 2020 Form CT-1040, Connecticut Income Tax Return, on or

before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for the 2020 EITC Enhancement Program, click here for more information.

- DRS is hiring Accounting Careers Trainee - learn about these positions at Accounting Careers Trainee Informational Page

- Sales tax relief for sellers of meals: Click here for updated information

- Learn more about myconneCT

In an effort to reduce paper and improve efficiencies, all new businesses must now complete Form REG-1, Business Taxes Registration Application, electronically by using myconneCT. If payment is required, you will also be required to pay the applicable fees electronically at the end of your myconneCT registration.

You can register for the following tax types using myconneCT:
  • Sales and Use / Business Use, Room Occupancy (B&B Occupancy), Prepaid Wireless Fee E-911 Fee, Withholding, Admission & Dues, Dry Cleaning Surcharge, Rental Surcharge, Tourism Surcharge
  • Corporation Business Tax, Income Tax Trust & Estate, Pass Through Entity
  • Non-Admitted Insurance
  • Cigarette Distributors, Cigarette Manufacturers, Cigarette Retailer/Dealer, Cigarette Dealer/Vendor, Electronic Cigarette Products, Tobacco Products
  • Special Fuel, Motor Carrier, IFTA, Motor Vehicle Fuel Tax, Petroleum Gross Earnings Tax, Paid Motor Vehicle, Utility Companies Tax (Gas), Utility Companies Tax (Electric)

For any other tax types, you need to first complete the REG-1 electronically, then submit to DRS the applicable addendum


REG-1 Addendum D:

  • Alcoholic beverages tax

REG-1 Addendum E:

  • Bottle Deposit Initiator
  • Certified competitive video service provider companies tax
  • Community antenna television system companies tax
  • Nursing Home Provider
  • Railroad companies tax
  • Satellite companies tax
  • Solid waste assessment
  • Suppliers of natural gas
  • Utility companies tax
REG-3MC  License  2021 Application for Motor Carrier Road Tax Decals  2022
REG-7 License  Certificate of Authority to Collect Connecticut Use Tax  2010
REG-8 Permit
 Farmer Tax Exemption Permit  2020
REG-14 Permit
 2021 Commercial Fisherman Exemption Permit  2021
REG-15 License  Small Winery Certificate  2019
REG-19 License  Low and Moderate Income Housing  2018
REG-20 License  Materialman  2021