|Local Health Department Regulatory Response and Reporting Protocol||Connecticut General Statutes||Connecticut Lead Regulations|
|Connecticut Licensing Regulations||Standards for Training Providers||Standards Comparison (DPH/EPA/HUD)|
|Child Day Care Protocol||HUD Regulations|
LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT REGULATORY RESPONSE AND REPORTING PROTOCOL
- Interim Measures Relocation Reporting Form
CONNECTICUT GENERAL STATUTES
- Sec. 47a-4a. Effect of failure to comply with section 47a-7.
- Sec. 47a-7. Landlord’s responsibilities.
- Sec. 47a-11. Tenant's responsibilities.
- Sec. 47a-50. Definitions.
- Sec. 47a-51. (Formerly Sec. 19-343). Sanitary regulations.
- Sec. 47a-52. (Formerly Sec. 19-88). Abatement of conditions in rented dwelling other than tenement house constituting danger to life or health.
- Sec. 47a-53. (Formerly Sec. 19-344). Order of enforcement agency. Municipal lien for expenses in executing order.
- Sec. 47a-54. (Formerly Sec. 19-345). Communicable diseases; unfit for habitation; order to vacate.
- Sec. 47a-54f. Paint.
- Sec. 47a-55. (Formerly Sec. 19-347). Enforcement. Penalties.
- Sec. 47a-58. (Formerly Sec. 19-347s). Notice of violation. Penalty. Injunctive relief. Municipal lien for unpaid penalty.
- Sec. 17b-808. Special needs benefit for emergency housing (of AFDC families with children undergoing lead chelation treatment). Limitation.
- Sec. 38a-490d. Mandatory coverage for blood lead screening and risk assessment.
- Sec. 38a-535. Mandatory coverage for preventive pediatric care and blood lead screening and risk assessment.
Standards for Training Providers
- Federal Requirements for Volunteer Paint & Rehabilitation Programs
- New HUD Lead Base-Paint Regulation - Question & Answer