Pursuant to Conn. Gen. Stat. § 25-33h and § 25-33h-1(g) of the Regulations of the Connecticut State Agencies, the Department of Public Health (“the DPH”) has published the Integrated Reports and Executive Summaries for the Western, Eastern, and Central Corridor Water Utility Coordinating Committees (“WUCC”). Links to the documents are below as well as in each WUCC’s web page.
In making his decision to approve or reject the WUCC’s coordinated water system plans, the Commissioner of Public Health will consider written comments from interested persons.
Each report provides an overview of individual public water systems within the management area; addresses areawide water supply issues, concerns, and needs; and promotes cooperation among public water systems.
The integrated reports and executive summaries are also available for inspection at the DPH Drinking Water Section, 410 Capital Avenue, Hartford, CT from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Questions may be directed to Richard Iozzo at (860) 509-7333 or email@example.com.
Integrated Report Comments Received from the Public
- Exclusive Service Area Map (redirects to ArcGIS.com)
- Statewide ESA Boundaries Map revised June 13, 2017
- 2016 WUCC Annual Report
- WUCC Webinar November 29, 2016 (MP4 Video)
- WUCC Webinar August 25, 2016 (MP4 Video)
- WUCC Timeline
- WUCC Factsheet
- WUCC Circular Letter 2016-14
- WUCC Circular Letter 2016-19
- Exclusive Service Area GIS data (ArcGIS FileGDB)
- Revised Anticipated WUCC Meeting Dates 2016-2018
- Joint WUCC Region Letter to Rivers Alliance
- Frequently Asked Questions - Exclusive Service Areas
- Frequently Asked Questions - Exclusive Service Area Holders
- Letter Regarding Exclusive Service Areas and Lands Under the Custody and Control of The Department of Energy and Environmental Protection dated February 1, 2017
- DPH Response to the February 1, 2017 DEEP Letter regarding ESAs
- Statewide Preliminary Recommended ESA Boundaries Map revised May 8, 2017
Statutes, Regulations, Public Act
- Connecticut General Statutes (CGS) 25-33
- Regulations of Connecticut State Agencies (RCSA) 25-33h-1
- Public Act (PA) 85-535
Historic WUCC Information