DPH/EFCN Small Community Capacity Webinar Series for CT PWSs
DPH has partnered with the Environmental Finance Center Network, a university-based organization that helps PWSs with issues such as asset management and rate setting to water loss detection and conservation, through training and technical assistance. The four part webinar series was designed to review common problems facing small community water systems, educate and provide solutions to prepare PWS to meet the new statutory requirements for preparing fiscal and asset management plans including the prioritized hydropneumatic tank assessment and unaccounted for water.
1. Asset Management For Small Systems: Improving Your System and Meeting New Regulations
- Broadcast On: Monday, December 17, 2018, 4:00PM-5:00PM EST
- Webinar | Meeting Regulations in Connecticut to Improve Your System link to recorded webinar
2. Water System Revenue and Funding Programs
- Broadcast On: Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 4:00PM-5:00PM EST
- Webinar | Revenue and Funding Programs for Small Systems in Connecticut link to recorded webinar
3. Regionalization as Consideration for Small System Sustainability
- Broadcast On: Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 4:00PM-5:00PM EST
- Webinar | Consider Regionalization for Small System Sustainability - link to recorded webinar
4. Managing Your Water System Under Pressure: New Requirements for Hydropneumatic Tanks and Water Loss
- Broadcast On: Wednesday, February 13, 2019, 3:00PM-4:00PM EST
- Webinar | Managing Your Water System Under Pressure: New Requirements for Hydropneumatic Tanks and Water Loss - link to recorded webinar
EFCN is also working with DPH DWS to post the recorded webinars on the CTtrain website.