Kellogg Environmental Center & Osborne Homestead Museum
ENJOY THE GROUNDS WITH A GUIDED QUIZ TOUR
Since our facilities are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering a new way to engage with our natural and cultural history. Use your cell phone to engage in exploring the grounds, gardens and trails while you are here. The quiz tour will change every two weeks so you can come back and experience the area from new perspectives.
- August 1-15 Kellogg World
- August 17 – 29 Five Senses Tour
- August 31 - September 12 Habitat Survival
- September 15- 26 Seeds, Fruits and Nuts
How to get the quiz tour?
- Scan the QR Code with your phone and open the page. You will be leaving the DEEP website and entering Turning Technologies, an interactive, educational query website. You'll be asked to enter your name to join the session which is the quiz tour. Answer the questions in any order.
|Osborne Homestead Museum||Kellogg Environmental Center|
Tuesday thru Saturday
Closed July 4
Osborne Homestead Museum
Closed July 4
(860) 622-2648 Fax
PO Box 435
500 Hawthorne Avenue
Derby, CT 06418
The Kellogg Environmental Center and the Osborne Homestead Museum, outreach facilities of the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, provide professional development, leadership training and environmental programs that focus on our natural, cultural, and historical resources. We encourage active participation in the resolution of issues to improve environmental quality for Connecticut citizens.
Susan Robinson, Museum Curator
Donna Kingston, Office Assistant
Content last updated September 2020