How To Apply
The Elizabeth L. Mahaffey Arts Administration Fellowship is closed. The application deadline has passed.
1. Resume, CV, or biographical statement that provides an overview of your experience (paid employment and unpaid), education, talents and goals.
2. Details on the professional development activity(ies) that you are applying for funds to support. Must include:
- Description of the professional development activity(ies)
- Name of service provider(s) with website links, if available
- Dates of the professional development activity(ies). Include whether it is a one-time training or if the training is over a period of time
- A detailed and clear budget with an explanation of the costs and associated costs (i.e. registration, travel, lodging, materials)
3. Narrative Questions:
- Explain how the professional development activity(ies) will help advance your career in arts administration with a focus on both your professional and personal growth. * there is not minimum or maximum word count
- Share how this opportunity reflects your goals related to advancing the importance of diversity, equity, access or inclusion in the arts
4. Letter of recommendation that speaks of your administrative and leadership potential. *may be from a professional or personal colleague and does not have to be from an arts organization