PMP Educational Resources
The publications below are available at no cost to anyone interested in obtaining hard copies. Email request(s) to DCP.PMP@ct.gov.
We are in the process of updating the materials so our inventory is currently limited; however, please feel free to print any of the materials for distribution.
These materials were develop with federal grant funds from both the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print the materials.
K2 or Spice - The Dangers of Using Synthetic Cannabinoids (Trifold Brochure)
Oxycodone: Protect Your Teens (Trifold Brochure)
CHANGE the SCRxIPT - CPMRS (Trifold Brochure)
Prescriber Card - Prescribing Checklist (Reference Card)
- Web Banner Ad, 234 x 360
- Web Banner Ad, 300 x 250
Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Dr. Richard Kamin talks about Prescription Drug Abuse - 20 seconds (WMV)
- Parents - 60 seconds (MP3)
**Out of Stock**
- Alprazolam - Anxiety Treatment With a Chance of Addiction (Trifold Brochure)
- Buying Prescription Medication On-line (Trifold Brochure)
- Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen: Addictive Drug and Powerful Pain Reliever (Trifold Brochure)
- Keeping Medications Secure (Accordion-fold Brochure)
- Mantenga los Medicamentos Seguro - Spanish (Accordion-fold Brochure)
- Medication Drop-Box Program - Local Disposal of Unused, Unwanted or Expired Meds (Trifold Brochure)
- Medication Safety: Who's at Risk & What You Can Do (Trifold Brochure)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen: Effective Pain Relief With the Risk of Addiction (Trifold Brochure)
- Opioids: What You Need to Know (Trifold Brochure)
- Prescription Drug Abuse Among Teens (Trifold Brochure)
- Protecting Yourself from Prescription Errors (Trifold Brochure)
- Safe Storage and Disposal of Prescription Medication (Trifold Brochure)
- Zolpidem Tartrate - Extended Usage Can Lead to Drug Abuse and Addiction (Trifold Brochure)
- Log on. Save time. Close cases. (Poster)
- Keeping Medications Secure (Poster)
- Mantenga los Medicamentos Seguro - Spanish (Poster)
- Better Data Better Care (Poster)
- "Who's in Charge - Patients Abusing their Practitioners for Prescription Drugs" (Reference Card)