*Disclaimer: All of the data reported by the PMP is compiled at specific points in time and captures only data currently entered at that time. The data values may subsequently be updated and may change as over time as those updates occur. Accordingly, quarterly reported data may not perfectly match annually reported data. The data does not contain any information about the diagnosis and does not reflect the use intended by the prescriber.
PMP Data on CT Open Data
Additional PMP data not shown above can also be found on Open Data. The links to the other data sets are provided below:
- Controlled Substance Prescriptions per Quarter
- Controlled Substance Prescriptions by Drug Schedule
- Patient Demographic Environment
- Payment Type of Controlled Substance Prescriptions
- New vs. Refill Controlled Substances Prescriptions
Connecticut Prescription Monitoring and Reporting System (CPMRS) Data
- CPMRS Registered Users per Year
- CPMRS User Searches per Year
- CT Controlled Substance Registrations vs. CT Practitioners Writing at Least 1 CS Rx per Year
- Percent of Prescribers Utilizing the CPMRS who wrote at least 1 CS Prescription
**Additional data sets will be published periodically**
PMP Data Presentations
PowerPoint presentations of PMP data are provided below:
Requests for data other than what is displayed here may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will be reviewed and granted on a case-by-case basis.
To view the PDF files on this page you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.