Search Department of Consumer Protection Filtered Topic Search

Certified Public Accountants

The Department of Consumer Protection will no longer issue CPA wall certificates.  A wall certificate can be obtained by contacting NASBA at after approval of your certification.  All questions regarding wall certificates should be directed to NASBA at 1-888-925-5237.   

Applications, Requirements and Forms 
  • Initial Certification, Registration and License    

  • Firm Permits - To apply for an initial in-state or out-of-state firm permit, reinstate an expired permit, report a name change and terminate an old firm.          
Select This Link to verify a registration/license status
Related Links
Frequently Asked Questions and Resources
For Consumers