Crane and Conveyor
There are several different license types to apply for within the crane and conveyor scope of work. The requirements to qualify for the journeyperson license examination shall be completion of a registered apprenticeship program or equivalent experience and training. The requirements to qualify for the contractor license examination shall be two (2) years as a properly licensed journeyperson.
- What license type do I need? Review the scope of work for available license types to determine what best covers the services you intend to provide.
- Every individual applicant must take an exam(s) – Please note: Separate fees will be due to the exam vendor at time of exam registration.
- Connecticut does not have reciprocal agreements with any other jurisdiction.
- Only individuals can apply, company applications are not accepted.
- The Department does not pre-approve or review applications before submission.
- Application fee for contractor is $150.00 (Non-Refundable).
- Application fee for journeyperson is $90.00 (Non-Refundable).