To protect the health and safety of the public and our employees, DCP employees will no longer be at 450 Columbus Blvd. Please do not send mail. We recommend using our online services, or sending an email to the appropriate division/person instead. Phone lines will have limited support, and voicemails will be returned when possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.


Home improvement contractors who conduct radon mitigation must be registered with the Department of Consumer Protection and have a training certificate approved by the State Department of Public Health.

Department of Public Health
Environmental Health Division

Phone: 860-509-7367

DCP Home Improvement Enforcement
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 901
CT 06103

Phone:  860-713-6110