Search Department of Consumer Protection Filtered Topic Search

Pension Assistance

Persons who are experiencing difficulties in collecting their retirement benefits, or who have other grievances regarding the terms or administration of their pension benefits may contact:

U. S. Department of Labor
Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration
Office of Program Services
Washington, DC  20210

Phone:   866-487-2365 (General Referral, Dept. of Labor issues)
            202-296-3779 (Pension Rights Resource Center)
            866-275-7922 (Pension Assistance Office)
            800-998-7542 (Toll Free – Publications Hotline)