Charitable Solicitation Registration Information
New (select one option below):
Full Requirements (paper application) OR
Any organization that solicits contributions for charitable purposes and does not qualify for exemption.
- Exempt from Full Requirements (online only)
Any organization may claim exemption from the financial requirements and filing fees by qualifying for one of the following exemptions:
- Any duly organized religious corporation, institution or society;
- Any parent-teacher association or educational institution, the curricula of which in whole or in part are registered or approved by any state or the United States either or by acceptance of accreditation by an accrediting body;
- Any nonprofit hospital licensed in accordance with the provisions of section 19a-630 or any similar provision of the laws of any other state;
Any governmental unit or instrumentally of any state or the United States;
Any person who solicits solely for the benefit of organizations described in Subdivisions(1)to(4), inclusive, of this section; and
Any charitable organization which normally receives less than fifty thousand dollars in contributions annually, provided such organization does not compensate any person primarily to conduct solicitations.
- Reinstatement Form to print out, complete and mail.
To Complete the Reinstatement Online:
If you have your User Id and Password, please go to www.elicense.ct.gov to access your account.
You may request your User ID and Password by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid Solicitor Filings
- Campaign Report
- include the CT charity registration number, check the math, required charity signatures, and verify SLN dates.