News and Press
- 6/25/2018 BOARD OF PHYSICIANS RECOMMENDS NEW CONDITION AND MORE RESEARCH ON OPIOID USE DISORDER/OPIATE WITHDRAWAL
- 6/12/2018 CONSUMER PROTECTION HOSTS 4TH ANNUAL CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATIONS SYMPOSIUM
- 6/11/2018 JOHNNY UTAH'S OF NORWALK NOT TO REOPEN
- 5/31/2018 CONSUMER PROTECTION ADVISORY: AVOID PRICE GOUGING DURING STORM REPAIRS
- 5/30/2018 BOARD OF PHYSICIANS TO HOLD PUBLIC MEETING IN JUNE
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.