V.I.T.A.L. Voting Information
For the most current Connecticut voting information, visit the Office of the Secretary of the State’s website at myvote.ct.gov
- If you have questions related to elections or election administration, please call 860-509-6100 or email LEAD@ct.gov
- Anyone encountering problems on Election Day should contact the Election Day Hotline at 1-866-733-2463 or send an email to email@example.com
Are you a first-time voter and need to know if you are eligible to vote?
You are eligible to vote in Connecticut if you can answer YES to all three of these questions:
- Are you at least 17 and turning 18 on or before Election Day?
- Are you a United States Citizen living in Connecticut?
- If you have been convicted of a felony, have you completed confinement and parole, and, if applicable, paid all fines in connection with your conviction?
- Additional information for convicted felons can be found in the 2-1-1 Connecticut eLibrary paper Voting Rights of Convicted Felons in Connecticut
To access the State of Connecticut’s Online Voter Registration System, click HERE.
- If you need to vote by absentee ballot, click HERE for more information.
- Additional information can be found in the 2-1-1 Connecticut eLibrary paper Voter Registration/Absentee Ballots
How to vote in every State YOU TUBE Channel- Connecticut: How to vote: