I’m worried that my bank will start a foreclosure sale or eviction from my property because I can’t make my payments. What do I do?

What do I do if I can't make my mortgage payments?

If you're concerned about making your mortgage payments, there are mortgage assistance programs available to you through the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) that are both state and federally funded. 

You can learn about the Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program here, and there are other forms of help on the Foreclosure Prevention Resources page on the CHFA website. 

The MyHomeCT program will also provide mortgage assistance, and you can sign up here to receive updates and information.