COVID-19 Vaccine in CT
Connecticut is currently in Phase 1b of the COVID-19 vaccination process. Our goal is to have the vaccine available for all Connecticut residents by late spring or early summer 2021.
Vaccine scheduling is now available for:
- Individuals 55 and older
- Healthcare Personnel
- Longer Term Care Facility Residents
- Medical First Responders
- Residents and staff of select congregate settings
The following groups are also now eligible:
- PreK - 12 school staff and teachers
- Early childhood care providers
These vaccinations will be provided at dedicated clinics specifically set up for that purpose.
Age of eligibility will also expand according to the following schedule:
- March 1, 2021: Opens to ages 55 to 64
- March 22, 2021: Opens to ages 45 to 54
- April 12, 2021: Opens to ages 35 to 44
- May 3, 2021: Opens to ages 16 to 34
Connecticut ranks third in the nation for vaccine distribution. So far, the state has vaccinated:
- 68 percent of its population over the age of 75
- 29 percent of its population between the ages of 65 and 74
For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 vaccine and how to register to access it, please visit the CT COVID-19 Vaccination portal.
To learn more about the different phases and eligibility for the CT state COVID-19 vaccination process, please visit the CT Vaccine Phases information page.
Employers: enroll your eligible employees to help them access the vaccine here.