COVID-19 Vaccine in CT
All adults in Connecticut over the age of 16 can now schedule a vaccination appointment.
Vaccine scheduling is currently available for:
- All individuals 16 and older
- Healthcare Personnel
- Longer Term Care Facility Residents
- Medical First Responders
- Residents and staff of select congregate settings
- PreK - 12 school staff and teachers
- Early childhood care providers (These vaccinations will be provided at dedicated clinics specifically set up for that purpose)
NOTE: You no longer need an appointment to get your vaccine at certain clinics in Connecticut. Please visit the latest list of these clinics on our Walk-Up Vaccine Locations page.
WARNING: Beware of Vaccine Scams.
We recently learned of a new scam in which criminals pose as vaccine manufacturers and offer consumers a reward for filling out a survey. They claim to need your credit card information to send your reward. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. This is a scam designed to steal your money.
Another scam involves fraudsters sending consumers a letter suggesting vaccines are harmful, and then directing them to a website that steals their personal information. Do not click links to, or visit, this website. Do not give unsolicited persons your personal information. Official entities would never ask you for this information.
State officials offer these tips to avoid vaccine-related scams:
- Do not pay anything to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Ignore sales ads or commercial promotions related to the vaccine.
- Beware of unsolicited offers of rewards or payments for taking the vaccine.
- Do not share sensitive information with people you don’t recognize.
For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 vaccine and how to register to access it, please visit the CT COVID-19 Vaccination portal.
To learn more about the different phases and eligibility for the CT state COVID-19 vaccination process, please visit the CT Vaccine Phases information page.
Employers: enroll your eligible employees to help them access the vaccine here.