Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet by Zoom at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
the Zoom meeting at: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321
or dial phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
The public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Minutes of October 26, 2022
3. Chair’s Report (vacancies on the Council)
4. Citizen Comment Period
5. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
6. Executive Director’s Report
7. State Agency Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Release-Based Remediation Program - update
b. Siting Council
- Petition 1544 (Solar, Norfolk), Petition 1545 (energy, Norwich – Montville) - Comments recommended
- Petition 1543 (telecom, Danbury), Petition 1546 (telecom, Hartford), Petition 1547 (telecom, Avon) - No comments recommended
c. Department of Transportation
- Land Transfer in North Canaan
8. Other Business
The next regular Council meeting is scheduled for December 14, 2022.