Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 9:30 AM in the Holcombe Room, fifth floor, 79 Elm Street, Hartford and via Zoom.
or by phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Minutes of February 22, 2023
3. Chair’s Report
4. Citizen Comment Period
5. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
6. Executive Director’s Report
(Staffing; land transfer notice, Fairhaven Road Bridge and the Groton Long Point Road Bridge; Vegetation Management Working Group; Annual Report)
7. State Agency & Legislative Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Release-Based Remediation Program – update
- Energy Procurements - Siting Considerations
b. Siting Council
- Petition 1560 (energy, Norwalk), Docket 513 (telecom, Litchfield), Docket 514 (solar, Putnam) - Comments recommended
8. Other Business
The next regular Council meeting is scheduled for April 26, 2023.