Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet by Zoom at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, April 26, 2023.
Council members and members of the public may participate via Zoom by connecting to the Zoom meeting at: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321 or by phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Minutes of March 22, 2023
3. Chair’s Report
4. Citizen Comment Period
5. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
6. Executive Director’s Report
(Environmental Analyst, Training, Energy Procurements - Siting Considerations, Annual Report)
7. State Agency & Legislative Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection:
- Release-Based Remediation Program – update
- Notices of Regulatory Amendments and Revision to the State Implementation Plan (Notice 1 Notice 2)
b. Siting Council:
- Petition 1565 (energy, East Hampton – East Haddam), Petition 1566 (energy, Lebanon – Norwich), Petition 1567 (energy, Norwalk – Weston) - Comments recommended
- Docket 515 (telecom, Wilton), Petition 1561 (fuel cell, Waterbury), Petition 1562 (solar, Colchester), Petition 1563 (fuel cell, Manchester), Petition 1564 (fuel cell, New Britain), Petition 1568 (telecom, Windsor) – No comments recommended at this time
8. Other Business
The next regular Council meeting is scheduled for May 24, 2023.