Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet by Zoom at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
the Zoom meeting at: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321
or dial phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
The public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of August 24, 2022
4. Martin Heft, Undersecretary, Intergovernmental Policy and Planning Division, Office of Policy and Management - Water Planning Council
5. Citizen Comment Period
6. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
7. Executive Director’s Report
(Environmental Analyst; Green Plan; 2023 Legislative Priorities; Forge Hill Road Bridge, Voluntown; Freedom of Information Act Request; Grupes Dam project)
8. State Agency Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection:
- 2022 Procurement Plan Update - (Energy)
- Sustainable, Transparent and Efficient Practices for Solar Development - update
b. Siting Council
- Petition 1539 (telecom, Durham), Petition 1540 (fuel cell, Bristol) – Comments recommended.
- Petition 1538 (telecom, Lyme) – No comments recommended at this time.
9. Other Business
The next regular Council meeting is scheduled for October 26, 2022.