Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet by Zoom at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, October 26, 2022.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
the Zoom meeting at: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321
or dial phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
The public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of September 28, 2022
4. Chair’s Report (vacancies on the Council)
5. Citizen Comment Period
6. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
7. Executive Director’s Report
(Environmental Analyst 2, Annual Report data/schedule, draft meeting schedule for 2023, 2023 legislative priorities, status of Vegetation Management Working Group, Conservation Pricing and Rate Recovery Analysis Workgroup, land transfer in the Environmental Monitor)
8. State Agency Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection:
- Release-Based Remediation Program - update
- 2022 Comprehensive Energy Strategy - update
b. Siting Council
- Petition 1541 (solar, North Haven) - Comments recommended.
- Petition 1542 (telecom, Stamford) - No comments recommended at this time.
c. University of Connecticut
- Environmental Impact Evaluation for Mansfield Apartments Redevelopment Project
9. Other Business