Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet by Zoom at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
the Zoom meeting at: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321
or dial phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
The public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of June 22, 2022
4. Citizen Comment Period
5. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
(noise complaint, Siting Council Docket 509, Freedom of Information Act Request)
6. Executive Director’s Report
7. State Agency Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection:
- Aquatic Invasive Species Grants - update
- Draft Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy comments
- Release-Based Remediation Program - update
b. Siting Council
- Petitions 1522 (fuel cell, Manchester), 1523 (telecom, Colchester), 1524 (telecom, Danbury), 1525 (telecom, Waterford), 1526 (telecom, Bloomfield), 1528 (telecom, Wilton), Petition 1529 (telecom, Old Saybrook), Petition 1530 (telecom, Beacon Falls) – No comments recommended
- Petitions 1527 (energy, Monroe-Shelton) and 1531 (energy, Windsor Locks-East Windsor) and Docket 3B (energy, Shelton-Derby-Ansonia) – Comments recommended
8. Other Business
The next regular Council meeting is scheduled for August 24, 2022.