Meeting Notice and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet by Zoom at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
the Zoom meeting at: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321
or dial phone by dialing: +1 646 876 9923 US Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
The public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting. Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes of July 27, 2022
4. Citizen Comment Period
5. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
6. Executive Director’s Report
(Annual Report Data; Record of Decision for Naugatuck Valley Regional Wastewater Study, Natural Diversity Data Base requirements; Environmental Analyst, Sitecore training; Water Planning Council)
7. State Agency Actions
a. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection:
- Hazard Tree Mitigation Policy
- Intent to Modify the General Permit for the Discharge of Stormwater and Dewatering Wastewaters from Construction Activities
b. Siting Council:
- Petition 1533 (fuel cell, Colchester), Petition 1534 (energy, Groton), Petition 1535 (energy, Ledyard-Stonington) – Comments recommended.
- Docket 511 (telecom, Stratford), Docket 512 (telecom, Brookfield), Petition 1536 (telecom, East Haven) – No comments recommended at this time.
The next regular Council meeting is scheduled for September 28, 2022.