Meeting Notice* and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
*This meeting will be conducted remotely, in compliance with Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7B.
Council Members may participate on their computers by connecting to:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/634039731
and can participate by phone by dialing: 1 646 876 9923
Members of the public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time, or they can send their comments to Peter.Hearn@ct.gov who will present them.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of April 22, 2020 Minutes
4. Citizen Comment Period*
5. Chair’s Report and Discussion of Succession of Chairmanship
6. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received - State Properties in Haddam and West Hartford
7. Executive Director Report
- Staff activities
- Changes to the Environmental Monitor
8. State Agency Actions
- Connecticut Siting Council
- Petition 1398, comments recommended
- Petitions 1400, 1402, 1403, 1404 and 1406, no comments recommended
- Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Bottle bill
- EV Roadmap
- Office of Policy and Management - Draft Environmental Classification Document (ECD)
- Executive Order 7NN - bag tax
9. Legislative Update
10. Other Business
Return to Agenda Archives