Meeting Notice* and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, June 24, 2020.
*This meeting will be conducted remotely, in compliance with Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7B.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321 Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321,
or by phone +1 646 876 9923
Members of the public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
Persons wishing to comment on agenda items may make that known during the Citizen Comment Period or they can send their comments to Peter.Hearn@ct.gov who will present them.
6. Guest Speaker, Lou Burch of the Citizens Campaign for the Environment
7. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
- Follow-up on: clear cutting along Farmington River, disposal of contaminated soil in Fairfield, off-road intrusions at Cockaponset Forest.
- Inquiry about PFAS in artificial turf
8. Executive Director Report
- Staff activities
- Internships - update
9. State Agency Actions
- Connecticut Siting Council
- Petition 1412 - no comments recommended (corrected)
- Petitions 1407, 1410 - no comments recommended
- GC3 Activities Update
10. Other Business
Return to Agenda Archives