Meeting Notice* and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, July 22, 2020.
*This meeting will be conducted remotely, in compliance with Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7B.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
Members of the public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time**, or they can send their comments to Peter.Hearn@ct.gov who will present them.
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of June 24, 2020 Minutes
4. Citizen Comment Period**
5. Chair’s Report
6. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
7. Executive Director Report
- Staff activities
- Update on Environmental Classification Document (ECD) comments
- Internships - update
- Developments at Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority (MIRA)
- Coventry Sewer Update
8. State Agency Actions
- Connecticut Siting Council
Petitions 1415, 1416 - comments recommended
Petitions 1417, 1418, 1419, 1420; Dockets 490, 491 - no comments recommended
- Governor's Council on Climate Change (GC3) Activities Update
9. Other Business
Petition 1423 Comments - Added to agenda per Council approval July 22, 2020
Return to Agenda Archives