Meeting Notice* and Agenda
The Council on Environmental Quality will meet at 9:30 AM on Wednesday, December 16, 2020.
*This meeting will be conducted remotely, in compliance with Governor Lamont’s Executive Order 7B.
Council Members may participate via Zoom on their computers by connecting to:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ctdeep.zoom.us/j/96365270321
Join by phone: +1 646 876 9923 Meeting ID: 963 6527 0321
Members of the public may watch and/or listen by connecting to the same website. Materials for the meeting will be posted to the Council’s website in advance of the meeting.
Persons wishing to comment during the Citizen Comment Period may participate remotely at that time, or they can send their comments to Peter.Hearn@ct.gov who will present them.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of November 18, 2020 Minutes
4. Citizen Comment Period**
5. Chair’s Report
6. Citizen Complaints and Inquiries Received
7. Executive Director’s Report
- Staff activities
8. State Agency & Legislative Actions
- DEEP (draft comments for Draft Forest Action Plan)
- Connecticut Siting Council:
- Docket 496 - no comments recommended
- Petition 1222A - changed conditions - comments recommended
9. CEQ Recommendations for legislation
MSW & Recycling
Open Space Preservation
10. Other Business
**The Citizen Comment Period is reserved for people to make brief comments to the Council regarding topics not on the agenda.
Return to Agenda Archives