The Council on Environmental Quality will meet on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 9:30 AM in the Holcombe Room, fifth floor, 79 Elm Street, Hartford.
1. Call to Order; Establishment of a Quorum
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of April 24, 2019 Minutes
4. Chair’s Report
a. Introduction of New Staff
b. Announcement of Choice for Summer Intern
5. Citizen Comment Period*
6. Long Island Sound Blue Plan Presentation
7. Annual Report - Approval of Final Version
8. Citizen Complaints & Inquiries Received
9. Staff Report
a. Updates on: proposed legislation, proposed CEPA Regulations and, if new information is available, the Connecticut Water Company Merger, and the Connecticut Water Plan
b. Statewide HR Consolidation proposal
10. State Agency Actions
Siting Council: Petitions 1369, 1370, Docket 485.
No comments recommended.
11. Other Business
*The Citizen Comment Period is reserved for people to make brief comments to the Council regarding topics not on the agenda. There will be a sign-up sheet at the meeting.